TJ Maxx and I paid the sticker price!

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
Well, TJ Maxx sticker!

I saw this the other day and it's been on my mind since. So when I went back to NH to buy stock for the deck I am building and I wanted to check out some TVs my old Plasma **** the bed. Of course I stopped at TJs and it was still there and I grabbed it. Had the girl check it because she was doing mark downs no luck. For fifty bucks I said what the hell.

View attachment 21153

View attachment 21154

View attachment 21155

View attachment 21156

View attachment 21157

View attachment 21158

No lume that I can see but I love the blue accents on this!

MSRP was $225.00 and actually saw it on shopesq for that price, Ebay around $79.00

:outstand:A big congratulations, John!:up::applaud:

Congratulations - I like the blue as well - enjoy!

Think I may ride to the local TJ Maxx myself this weekend. No luck spotting good watch deals but I got a great ring for $10 though. Nice snag!

Think I may ride to the local TJ Maxx myself this weekend. No luck spotting good watch deals but I got a great ring for $10 though. Nice snag!

Lately I haven't been able to find rings in my size 9 or 10 depending on what finger I want it for. I have scored some great rings in the past. Since I found WISH I have been going nuts buying rings. I just got a cool dragon ring to match a couple of my watches for free just paid the $3.00 shipping! The stuff can take a couple weeks to arrive but so far the couple dozen items I have bought I am more than pleased with.

View attachment 21159

I bought that same one at TJ's last year for the same price. Like you I like the blue accents, and the textured dial is pretty cool and the strap is comfy. Congrats!

Congratulations - I like the blue as well - enjoy!

ScottyB luvs blue stuff... but... saw that WATCHBOX vid how blue dials dominate but will fade like the hula hoop over the next decade...is green the new blue ?

Still a great score John for the price. Congrats on that beauty. Thanks for sharing

That ring is amazing. I think that watch punches far above it’s $50 weight class

Loving the tire tread strap, and the blue and black looks excellent. I'm waiting on a blue/black Citizen to arrive. Great color combo. That ring is EPIC!

:good: Congrats Again John. :cheers:

Some of the best finds are when you're not even looking for them.:cool:

Well guys this one is going back! I had one of those brain farts, already had this one in the collection. :banghead: I really have to put a photo album in my phone with all the watches. Only the second time it happened but the more watches I get the harder it is to remember what ones I have so it won't happen again. Hopefully my local TJs has something I like and do not have. :cry:

Congratulations on your new acquisitions! I hate to say it, but it seems the TJMaxx stores down here in Sandy Eggo County don't get enough cool stuff, and that sux like an Electrolux, truth to tell... Still, after having said all of that, I am extremely pleased for you in coming across a find that you love, not to mention a ring that you both like AND is in your size! Soooo, based on all of that, I hope you will enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks outta your "two-fer!" :wink:

Full price and still a good deal, nicely done John!

Back
Top Bottom