A WIT Edition watch

A WIT Edition watch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the right price I’d take that in a heartbeat. Exactly the way it is.
Double ditto! But it is a setup since mike knows I love blue dials.
Wait, can mine say Moderator? (just kidding)

At the right price I’d take that in a heartbeat. Exactly the way it is.

At the right price & a min 47mm choice, I'll change my vote...BOOM! I'm in.:up:

VBudUvL.jpg

And there is the problem. For me, 44mm max. Obviously this idea is impossible.

Please don't anyone misinterpret what I meant, for the good of the forum I'd like to see this happen but somewhere the line in the sand will be drawn, and the majority will rule, and most likely I will be the one out. :no:
I will still be happy for the members of this forum who do partake.:applaud:

Agreed Lee. I would like to see WatchinTyme, instead of WiT, but would take what I could get, no matter the size or design.

Agreed Lee. I would like to see WatchinTyme, instead of WiT, but would take what I could get, no matter the size or design.

Hate to agree to disagree Bill, but if the watch is going to be say 42mm the word WatchinTyme isn't going to be very legible to most of the WIT's who have aging eyes.:oops: At the very best IMHO, I think WIT is just fine with the Logo @ the top.
As it is in the above example I can barely read the line below automatic and that's in a pic that's blown up:lol:

Hate to agree to disagree Bill, but if the watch is going to be say 42mm the word WatchinTyme isn't going to be very legible to most of the WIT's who have aging eyes.:oops: At the very best IMHO, I think WIT is just fine with the Logo @ the top.
As it is in the above example I can barely read the line below automatic and that's in a pic that's blown up:lol:
That's what I was thinking too. That's why we need "WatchinTyme Moderator" engraved on the back. :happy:

That's what I was thinking too. That's why we need "WatchinTyme Moderator" engraved on the back. :happy:
Glad to see this is still alive... apologize to anyone who was offended by my comments... had a few and that beirng said...

This krewe is the best...will lay low...

Those renderings are actually looking nice - I could get behind something like this. For the dial wording at the 6:00 side, I think instead of having "Automatic" being the first word printed, have that be where it says "WatchinTyme". Then below that show the water resistance, and then below that have it say "Automatic". This way by being listed first, there is more room for the "WatchinTyme" in a font large enough to be legible instead of being listed last where there is less dial space to work with.

Your idea looks better Rob. I think you may have wanted the red in the middle, so I may have gotten that part wrong.

Pretty cool and I'm in 42mm range. It's pretty cool either way, but leaning toward the WiT thing.
All I want is to see this become a daily wearer for most here! May be do the full logo on the case back! I don't like too much writing on the dial, but just me. The wording looks balanced now. Good suggestion
Rob.

Like the logo. Would prefer the Watchintyme or WIT on the back. On the back just spell it out.

Craig Hester posted a couple years ago, that it would take around 100 buyers to get such a watch project done. Even if he was off by 50%, the WiT watch project isn't even close. So I don't think it's worth discussion. In any event, it's definitely not worth fighting or arguing. That's just my 2 cents.
The no's are gaining ground so we'd need all the no's plus more to make this doable!

Would 2 sizes be out-of-the question: one in 42mm and one pushing 50mm range, lets say!?
This would get more buy in from WIT's!

Back
Top Bottom