Bradner, Blue Alpinist Meets Compressor Diver? (H Bradner Inventor of the Wet Suit)

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AGF-l79ZZirdmybTu6NWjedOR_SI2niFm1jHpQFgrQ=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Average Bros
Published on May 29, 2019

On this episode we take a look at Spinnaker's latest Bradner, which has been tweaked for some nice improvements over the previous iteration. Spinnaker has been stepping their game up in the under sporty under $500 range and are continuing to gain ground with releases like this.

Last edited:
Very impressive, to be sure. :dance2:Thanks Mike.:hat:

Like that Bradner alot...always liked that sapphire bezel style...

I had an internal rotating bezel piece once and it would never stay where it was set...it would move and it drove me crazy...I sold it...

Average Bros
Published on Jul 20, 2019

On this episode we review the Bradner from Spinnaker, now on a very solid BOR or Beads of Rice bracelet. This compressor-styled diver already offered some pretty cool details as-is but on the BOR, it just feels like a more complete package. Add to that, their latest evolutions on the fun retro aesthetic of the dial color layout options and the Bradner get's taken to another level. Let me know what you think in the comments below, thanks guys!

AGF-l79vLhKCdRUf311ljMC7zmTxbuCzbZtsgfVmdQ=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Spinnaker Bradner Dual Crown DIver - Now on Bracelet

Published on Aug 4, 2019

The latest version of the Bradner from Spinnaker, now with new dials and Beads of Rice Bracelet.
We don’t have a coupon code to offer, but there are a lot available out there, so be sure to get it the cheapest you can.

Back
Top Bottom