🚀The NASA Edition watch on Kickstarter ends in 48 hours

Well, that didn't work very well. I tried to copy the whole page and it didn't work. The link will get you to the page, at least momentarily.

d0646e667070b0ae51088987f6f3704e_original.jpg
d0646e667070b0ae51088987f6f3704e_original.jpg

[h=1]Launching in T-minus:[/h]

8uvrvzs4pp

*Link will become the live project tomorrow at 10am PDT

Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Dan.:hat:

The lume is supposed to be better on these, the first Trappist, which I have, the lume is crap because the dial is in layers and they could only use a small amount so the "plates" had clearance to rotate.

I kinda like the white version of the NASA one...

Here's mine...

attachment.php

I love the Xeric pieces but as I always say, I would like them in a 48mm+ option:) These are great!!

I like the double watch action you have going on there. That is one way to get a GMT.

Yeah, the lume sucks on the first ones. My wife pretty much wears hers every day though.

I too like the white, as everything NASA is white, but in all reality, I would buy the whole lineup if I had piles of cash laying around.

The lume is supposed to be better on these, the first Trappist, which I have, the lume is crap because the dial is in layers and they could only use a small amount so the "plates" had clearance to rotate.

I kinda like the white version of the NASA one...

Here's mine...

attachment.php

I like the double watch action you have going on there. That is one way to get a GMT.

Yeah, the lume sucks on the first ones. My wife pretty much wears hers every day though.

I too like the white, as everything NASA is white, but in all reality, I would buy the whole lineup if I had piles of cash laying around.

LOL...Yeah Dan, I was too lazy to take a new pic...I had that Invicta on the wrist too, and to tell the truth I don't remember why I did that...

attachment.php
:hmm: :dunno:

NASA x Xeric Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Automatic

NASA x Xeric Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Automatic

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]
Get super early bird pricing on the Trappist-1 Automatic NASA Edition. Starting at only $279 (Retail price: $450). You save nearly $200.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $249*
More Details
mail

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Daymond, did you get the quartz or the auto version?
I'm on the side lines for this one, Steve. The "Better Half", just bent the car.:no:
She is OK, but I can't say that about the car. :wink:

Wow, I've been very anti pre-order since my very long wait for the H2O Kalmar Chrono and after hearing and seeing so many delay stories (Torsk, Meccaniche, etc etc.) But I am very tempted here. The price is right and this thing looks very cool.

Dayman, glad to hear your wife is ok, sorry about the car.

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]
mail
[h=1]STAY CONNECTED[/h][h=3]The only time it's okay to be a follower.[/h]
@watchesdotcom ::: ​The design of Mr. Jones Last Laugh Tattoo Automatic comes from the Mexican Day of the Dead festival. The festival focuses on gathering to remember friends and family who have died. Many gifts and offerings are handed out including sugar skulls that are given to both the living and the dead.

LINK: https://bit.ly/311yuGv
[h=4]FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99. [FONT=&quot]More Details[/FONT][/h]
mail

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom