🛸*Happy Birthday* to Forum Member "buzzmartian"!

happy birthday BUZZ... gr8 forum member... small box full of top grails... icing the horo cake with nice beaters...

BUZZ learned me happy wife happy life...i.e. wifey gives u present cherish and display even if u are not crazy 'bout it... ScottyB shudda learned this decades ago...but better late than never gonna cherish all my wifey's presents until they burn me up into ash & bone...

many happy returns of he day BUZZ... and hope you keep your intense jones and maintain the health & wealth to enjoy your wrist toys

happy birthday BUZZ... gr8 forum member... small box full of top grails... icing the horo cake with nice beaters...

BUZZ learned me happy wife happy life...i.e. wifey gives u present cherish and display even if u are not crazy 'bout it... ScottyB shudda learned this decades ago...but better late than never gonna cherish all my wifey's presents until they burn me up into ash & bone...

many happy returns of he day BUZZ... and hope you keep your intense jones and maintain the health & wealth to enjoy your wrist toys

Thank you Scotty!
“Detail makes the difference between boring and terrific writing. It’s the difference between a pencil sketch and a lush oil painting. As a writer, words are your paint. You definitely use all the colors”!
:hat:

Thank you Scotty!
“Detail makes the difference between boring and terrific writing. It’s the difference between a pencil sketch and a lush oil painting. As a writer, words are your paint. You definitely use all the colors”!
:hat:

thx buzz... for real ...old dog learns lesson on receiving wifey gift shudda learned as a puppy ( TAG grab & go your it )...enjoy the hobby BUZZ... from SLY's true PAM to 10 dolla " german " counterfeit... we all been on that journey ( although I never made it to PAM...I only made to SQUALE... and I have made a moral decision not to support crime...slavery, drugs, extortion ...by buying counterfeits... but I have owned a counterfeit in the past true horo confession... ) all due respect not judging...the thread was interesting and got wiped...and your faux pas seemed " innocent " imho

and I think NOMOS, would be a top choice for me... as I have liquidated my 3rd collection and only have a few now... maybe next year I'll see how I feel ...about a 1 watch collection...

what a long strange trip it's been...as I have posted my watch hobby has held a mirror up to myself on the nature of acquisitiveness and addiction...forces embedded deep in our DNA and evolution ; survival skills honed over a half million years since we first walked upright on 2 legs in the savanna's of africa...that feel like " compulsions "...think squirrel gathers acorns furiously, feverishly, greedily before leaves drop from trees...

anyway in my over decade of posting maybe 100k posts...crazy but not going for the GUNNESS like DAYMAN...sometimes you feel an affinity by the posts and the essence of the person transcends...

translation...I enjoy your posts and get vicarious thrill from your excitement for the watches... as my buying days are behind me ( sez the addict bruised from many hard falls off the wagon )

thx buzz... for real ...old dog learns lesson on receiving wifey gift shudda learned as a puppy ( TAG grab & go your it )...enjoy the hobby BUZZ... from SLY's true PAM to 10 dolla " german " counterfeit... we all been on that journey ( although I never made it to PAM...I only made to SQUALE... and I have made a moral decision not to support crime...slavery, drugs, extortion ...by buying counterfeits... but I have owned a counterfeit in the past true horo confession... ) all due respect not judging...the thread was interesting and got wiped...and your faux pas seemed " innocent " imho

and I think NOMOS, would be a top choice for me... as I have liquidated my 3rd collection and only have a few now... maybe next year I'll see how I feel ...about a 1 watch collection...

what a long strange trip it's been...as I have posted my watch hobby has held a mirror up to myself on the nature of acquisitiveness and addiction...forces embedded deep in our DNA and evolution ; survival skills honed over a half million years since we first walked upright on 2 legs in the savanna's of africa...that feel like " compulsions "...think squirrel gathers acorns furiously, feverishly, greedily before leaves drop from trees...

anyway in my over decade of posting maybe 100k posts...crazy but not going for the GUNNESS like DAYMAN...sometimes you feel an affinity by the posts and the essence of the person transcends...

translation...I enjoy your posts and get vicarious thrill from your excitement for the watches... as my buying days are behind me ( sez the addict bruised from many hard falls off the wagon )

Right back at you. I eventually but not soon enough deleted all I could in the thread until it was dismantled by top brass. Too much controversy! Not one for confrontation at any level. Gave it to my young son for a beater as intended. Oh well.
:cheers:

Right back at you. I eventually but not soon enough deleted all I could in the thread until it was dismantled by top brass. Too much controversy! Not one for confrontation at any level. Gave it to my young son for a beater as intended. Oh well.
:cheers:

no need for the hair shirt BUZZ...seemed " innocent " mistake imho... and it was an opportunity for a refresher clinic for any newbies that need schooling between COUNTERFEITS/never kool and HOMAGES,,,usually legal UNLESS THE MANUFACTURER CROSSES THE FUZZY LINE CROSSING INTO TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT

...apropos of nothing...GERMAN BOUTIQUES are ScottyB faves right now... 34mm-37mm mechanical all dial no bezel 3 hand... but gonna show the patience of an elder...I hope...

enjoy the day BUZZ... signing off the net for a couple days... giving that bony horn at the base of the neck a break ( see NY TIMES ...constantly bending over in your device grows a bony protrusion... not to mention making peeps so stupid they fall off cliffs while taking selfies )

Happy birthday, my friend. Thanks for all you bring to the forum. Hope you have a great day!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom