šŸ™$88 Octopus Comes Home

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
As many of you know or if you have been following me, the run on Amazon has been slowly dwindling.:dunno:
I spotted an Octopus SAN3 yesterday (RED was the only color left) and had seen it dropped to $88 with free shipping so I snagged it & I didnā€™t get charged for tax!:dance2:

I already have one SAN3 octopus in my collection which I paid more for and I was looking to add another in a different color. You canā€™t go wrong with a solid stainless steel design that the SAN3 offers.:wink:
I thought maybe I would just buy it for the bracelet but when I got it home and tried it on I fell in love again with all the attention to detail and it just feels good on my wrist. The SAN3 has always been a go to watch but I just havenā€™t worn many of the old ones that I have left in my collection.

:hmm:After today maybe Iā€™ll revisit some of them.

On to the pics! Enjoy & Everyone have a GR8 Weekend!:cheers:

14a99bca04e079e8fbc3c510e308a672.jpg
b8bf8a1c02405a75528ca602723dd5bc.jpg
26981d966265bc0b6ab68c266da63f8d.jpg
6227cd808e9c72dd0fc50bc7629df2ea.jpg
b25c0e37b8b872d53ded810ef2c504c3.jpg
ad1daf02ad5d113d96a993235d55a865.jpg

Looks great , SAN III is an iconic Invicta design, congrats.

:outstand:A big congratulations, Lee!:up::applaud:

That looks good on your wrist Lee, congrats. The crown is worth the price of admission. I'm still waiting to see you post photos of the bad-ass bracelet concoction that you modded up.

James Bond Octopussy approved. Screaming deal!!! I love those tentacles on the crown garden

Well done! Big fan of the SANIII, have a few now, and I love my Octopussy as well. I have the blue dial with gold Octo-guy (gal?) on it, the 21632, I believe, and it's one of my favorite watches. And what a great price, WOW!

Here's a ripped off pic of mine:

Dha3iq2.jpg

I nearly picked up that red one. Like the green version I saw, as well. Great watch you have there!

$88 Smacks? WOW!! I still remember, back in the day, when a SAN III showed up on ShopNBZ for less than $450. Smacks, and I thought old Jumbloat was gonna have a conniption fit! "For the FIRST time EV-VER, a Subaqua NOMA III -- that's RIGHT, a SUB-OCK-WHUH NOMA THUH-RHEE -- for a ONE-TIME-ONLY price of $445 dollars!! Don't think -- JUST BUY!! You can't BEAT this price!!" Ah, the many memories of Jumbloat, Shaun "Captain Time" Wilsie, and Tim Temple, who was such a rambling, confused host that he often interrupted himself!

But I digress...
:)

Over the course of my collecting 'career,' I've caught and retained seven SAN III's, six automatics and one mechanical, and I've come to love the styling and "gravitas" that comes with this model. I also have an all-titanium quartz SAN III, with a truly gorgeous
orange dial. At one time, I had something like 25 SAN III's, but I divested myself of the vast majority of my quartz versions... At any rate, yours is truly one amazing looking SAN III, mon ami, and that dragon looks truly cool! (And that's something I wouldn't have said, even as recently as one year ago, but I've learned to appreciate the art of this watch, whether imbellished or just plsin, the SAN III itself is a work of art, be it $88 or $888 bones! May you forever enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks outta this marvelous piece of watch flesh!!

:up: :applaud::evil:

The Deal Master at his own game, nicely done Mr. Lee! Wear the Octo in Best WIT Health!

Back
Top Bottom