medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

Android Tungsten Virtuoso SW200

Android Tungsten Virtuoso SW200

35622422266_aacc046088_c.jpg
34852793353_7457d3a9cb_c.jpg
34852793303_fd4aea5f95_c.jpg

One of my favorite CITIZEN Eco-Drive watches, this one was dubbed the "Stiletto," a reference to its uber thin (7mm) case thickness...um, does that make sense? Gadzooks and goblineezers, I freakin' hope so!

Today's watch is dedicated in loving memory to an old friend from "a certain other site," BigEdSurf, who always managed to stay above the madness generated by all of the mental patients, cretins and 'master(s) of time.' You were the best, mon ami, and I miss you soooo much!

:no:

:)
Zelos Bronze Hammerhead 1000m Diver Automatic

This is getting to be a real habit -- complementing watches from your amazing collection, Joel -- but this is yet another of those 'perfection snapshots' I've come to look forward to in your daily OTW photos. In this particular timepiece, I absolutely love the way the color and textures of the dial both contrast and match with the color and textures of the strap, which itself is just plain cool. And the bronze is there to tie it all together, especially when you start seeing all that beautiful patina coming out and settling in. **SIGH**

Finally, that lume shot is EPIC, Joel; it kicks boo-tays and takes nom-ayes!! Or, put more simply, me likey!! 2-tone lume is da shizzle, and sew fourth...
:) Another​ awesome timepiece, mon ami...many thanks for sharing it with us! [SUB][/SUB]

:)This is getting to be a real habit -- complementing watches from your amazing collection, Joel -- but this is yet another of those 'perfection snapshots' I've come to look forward to in your daily OTW photos. In this particular timepiece, I absolutely love the way the color and textures of the dial both contrast and match with the color and textures of the strap, which itself is just plain cool. And the bronze is there to tie it all together, especially when you start seeing all that beautiful patina coming out and settling in. **SIGH**

Finally, that lume shot is EPIC, Joel; it kicks boo-tays and takes nom-ayes!! Or, put more simply, me likey!! 2-tone lume is da shizzle, and sew fourth...
:) Another​ awesome timepiece, mon ami...many thanks for sharing it with us!

Thank you so much for the kind words, it's very much appreciated.

For Thursday, Enjoying My Newest Arrival To The Collection, The Vostok Europe, Almaz - Space Station, In Bronze. A Little Retail Therapy Is Always Good For The Soul.
7ccde9e14865652ecf09b40ee852fcbc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom