A WiT Discord server as alternative to chat box

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to just say one thing to all of you guys...

This is the best bunch of knuckleheads ever...I never wanted to start any trouble...I hope that whatever comes from this "Experiment" is a good thing...

Feel free to CHAT with me...LOL or PM me if you like...

This really is the best bunch of watch guys I have come to know...

Whitey

[MENTION=435]roadwarrior[/MENTION]

Mike...you are a hard sell...but a true deiiverer of the latest dope...and I appreciate that...

...or you can all post another 50 times each of why you won't use, or don't like it, and will ignore it, but won't ignore this thread, lol.
d-i-l-l-i-g-a-f! :lol:

...or you can all post another 50 times each of why you won't use, or don't like it, and will ignore it, but won't ignore this thread, lol.
d-i-l-l-i-g-a-f! :lol:

It's like all things if it's remotely controversial or different it will get looks and dialog. Why Invicta is such a magnet for so many threads and posts. Start a house on fire and people are gonna come look. People drive by the scene of an accident and can't not look(you though especially should as you may be able to save someone). I commented and tried to block it unsuccessfully on my device but didn't vote as I got to make my comments and see others and that's all I ever want is open dialog. It's not like I was leaving if the feature was staying.

giphy.gif

Why would someone ignore a thread on a forum that concerns the population of which witout, there would be no forum. I can understand why some people would not like the pop-up. It wasn't an issue for me, but conversation helps eat through all of the BS and is what forums are usually created for. One thing is certain, conversation and all voices being heard are never a bad thing.

Repetition is the mother of learning, the father of action, which makes it the architect of accomplishment.

:lol: I'm the same way. I can resist to add my opinion. It seems that's something most of us share. Except for one topic...I'm done posting in invicter bashing threads. I agree with most of the stuff, but it is too tiring to keep posting the same thing over, that I've read a zillion times. I dunno, if it would be better if we all ignored those threads? I read to be prepared to moderate, but everyone posts the same points. Then we serve cake after the dead horse is pulverized, only to be resurrected, lol. DILLAGAF comes to mind once again. :happy:

Since many threads can get buried quickly, I just thought it would be a quick place to find any important news. But I certainly understand if you don't want to use it.

So the Chat box is now linked to the Invicta discussion...really...?

I'm going to get another shot of tequila...ask me how i feel in Chat :lol:I refuse to respond here...:dance:

We should chat about it.:dance2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom