Unboxing the Jacob & Co. Astronomia Sky - Platinum Version

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AGF-l7_W-Rw5xETC4HXNTETnqZoG0FgDce1yifE4qQ=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

TheWATCHES.tv
Published on Jul 24, 2019

The birthday season continues and this time I went for an even crazier timepiece with the Astronomia Sky by Jacob & Co. This tourbillon watch is indeed pretty bold not only in terms of its size and volume, but mechanically speaking there is a lot of things happening in it.

Obviously this is not your most discreet watch, but nevertheless I find it cool that some do dare to produce such eccentric timepieces, yet another example of proper watchmaking creativity and craft.

The movement comprises of no less than 400 components and despite the intense activity going on in it, this watch still bares a power reserve of 60 hours.

AT110.60.AA_.WD_.A_0.png

NC3sN8a.jpg

I would love to see that in person. That is awesome!

Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk

I saw the video of an unboxing of this TIMEpiece buy that gordy guy that resembles Trump. The box it comes in with the inbox video is superb. And the TIMEpiece...damn!, I'm jonesing.
Thanks Mike

Now this is impressive beyond belief! It does need a different belt, though! LOL

:jaw:WOW!!:wow: Thanks for posting this up, Mike.:hat:

I would love to see that in person. That is awesome!

saw the red version in the flesh at a Watches of Switzerland grand opening in NYC. Pretty amazing, not the most elegant case but you need all of that bubble to fit everything in... very cool

saw the red version in the flesh at a Watches of Switzerland grand opening in NYC. Pretty amazing, not the most elegant case but you need all of that bubble to fit everything in... very cool
Definitely not a small chunk of change either.. But if I had the cash to spare

Back
Top Bottom