Saturday-July-27th-WRUW

castlk

Tyme Machine
Glycine Combat 6 Vintage GL0123 for Today
ykyDiCo.jpg

Going for the the rather rustic look of my Dad's old Navy Wings of Gold bracelet with my leather zulu-strapped gold Hammy...

x58Kt1H.jpg

yQ3SqNo.jpg

MqrLvaG.jpg

ooL71VE.jpg

This is also one of my stalker's favorite photo series...
:wink:

Impressed. Just read your Bio. It is a long and interesting intro.
Speaking of intros....Nice watch here :outstand:

Thanks Ace! I went through a Chris Ward spell, and this one was on my wish list for a long time. Turned out to be as wonderful as I'd hoped, and very solid specs at the price point, which is typical of CW. Haven't bought from them in years now (wasn't a huge fan of the latest logo design) but the handful of Wards I do have are among my favorite watches.

Learned a new brand from your siggy pic there -- hadn't known about NFW, but, wow, some beautiful watches! I guess it's why this hobby never ends, ahaha; I've bookmarked their site for future wishing.

Thanks Ace! I went through a Chris Ward spell, and this one was on my wish list for a long time. Turned out to be as wonderful as I'd hoped, and very solid specs at the price point, which is typical of CW. Haven't bought from them in years now (wasn't a huge fan of the latest logo design) but the handful of Wards I do have are among my favorite watches.

Learned a new brand from your siggy pic there -- hadn't known about NFW, but, wow, some beautiful watches! I guess it's why this hobby never ends, ahaha; I've bookmarked their site for future wishing.

Don't ask what NFW is for.
I still don't believe it :drink:

Going for the the rather rustic look of my Dad's old Navy Wings of Gold bracelet with my leather zulu-strapped gold Hammy...

x58Kt1H.jpg

yQ3SqNo.jpg

MqrLvaG.jpg

ooL71VE.jpg

This is also one of my stalker's favorite photo series...
:wink:
Wow that's a beautiful watch! Was your dad in the navy? (mine was) I'd love to to hear the story behind that great bracelet! Pm me please!

Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk

Marvel day at Guaranteed Rate Field today, this will go well with my Deadpool jersey. Full on geek mode today

5981c12a06761454ee728d20bf839e70.jpg

6a563d7134694c8c0ef412930f409091.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom