Stuhrling Original

Congrats on that Hulk. For the price you can't beat it with a stick. Thanks for sharing and enjoy

Congrats! I like it on the strap.

giphy.gif

Great pics! Nice strap mod! Stuhrling has always did one thing very well which is make very good dials. Congrats!

Great watch, congrats. I havea. Couple SOs that have been going strong for more than 7 yrs. Great fun and value.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That is absolutely fabulous! Our resident Rodent will love that because it’s green and because it has a bund strap. That strap is amazing!!! You crushed it with that one...Real Talk!!! That even looks better than a daily wearing beater piece. You are fitting in nicely into this crazily family that we have LOL

Thanks again for all the positives people.

That is absolutely fabulous! Our resident Rodent will love that because it’s green and because it has a bund strap. That strap is amazing!!! You crushed it with that one...Real Talk!!! That even looks better than a daily wearing beater piece. You are fitting in nicely into this crazily family that we have LOL

Whats funny is the strap was a lighter brown and had no character....it was perfect and looked like it was a belt...so i took my knife and scraped it to make it look used and scratched and also rubbed it on the cement...then i took drops of olive oil and rubbed it to make it darker and maybe bring out some of the imperfections....I guess it worked��but it was a brand new strap i think i used it 2 times 9 months ago!

Late to the game, but it's a great looking diver in a beautiful green and you can't beat the price. Enjoy!!

Back
Top Bottom