The "LAG"

There will be server maintenance performed Sunday morning, June 16th at 6:30am EST. During that time the forum maybe off line for brief periods or not load completely. The maintenance should be completed within about an hour and hopefully will address some of your issues.

Whenever I post something here, it's just a heads up something could possibly be going on. Thanks for taking the time and keeping things running smooth.:cheers:

All is Good now Steve! Thanx!

CourteousKnobbyKatydid-max-1mb.gif

I am happy for you all who live in the big city! It always was fine for me and normal! Rez WiFi at it finest.

Can't get on site from normal computers? Nothing has changed here and all other sites working.

I received a 403 forbidden after I clicked a link to an old off topic thread by jimz about a jet powered school bus using Firefox on Win10. It resolved after I cleared my cookies and data. Edge on Win 10 and Chrome on Android were unaffected. Posting today is also very slow.

I had a big delay just getting to this page, such is life!

And it's back! Slow posting, and I'm seeing this:

Database error
The database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the watchintyme.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The watchintyme.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Database error

The watchintyme.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

No errors showing in the logs tonight :dunno:

Database error

The last few days I've been seeing a lot of these Gary.

giphy.gif

After midnight the last few days, and only for a short period, the site won't build and it states WIT is not responding. :dunno:

The last few days I've been seeing a lot of these Gary.

giphy.gif

Been getting eye strain pretty easily for a while, so I haven't been on very much. Consequently I haven't been having any problems. Knock on wood...

Sorry to hear about the eye issue G. Chances of seeing it will vary depending on activity and time. I've had it blow up several threads before posting and had to start from scratch again.

Back
Top Bottom