Akula Automatic Watch

scantor

Tyme Master
View attachment 20836View attachment 20837View attachment 20838View attachment 20839Just in. Here are few quick pictures.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

:bravo:Sweet & Congratz!:up:

Now Hows Bout' a pic shot on your Puny wrist so's we can all see the real size of it?:lol:

>>> JK Steve, (Whenever you get a Chance will do) Enjoy!:dance2:

:bravo:Sweet & Congratz!:up:

Now Hows Bout' a pic shot on your Puny wrist so's we can all see the real size of it?:lol:

>>> JK Steve, (Whenever you get a Chance will do) Enjoy!:dance2:

No problem Lee. This is a regular camera so I have to wait for someone else to take it. It kind of wears like 50-52mm,but it's not thick like a Bolt Zeus. In fact pretty thin. They could've done without the side case where you see the Invicta etched out. Daymond when does your's arrive. Evine has the 2 other color watches in this Akula which will be presented July 22 at 6pm eastern.

No problem Lee. This is a regular camera so I have to wait for someone else to take it. It kind of wears like 50-52mm,but it's not thick like a Bolt Zeus. In fact pretty thin. They could've done without the side case where you see the Invicta etched out. Daymond when does your's arrive. Evine has the 2 other color watches in this Akula which will be presented July 22 at 6pm eastern.

:wink:..I posted a wrist pic I found on FB in the original thread.

Got mine at about 11 AM. today. Sized, and on the wrist. I agree, 100%, with you on how this wears, and that it isn't that tall. Very comfortable on the wrist saddle, to be sure. This is really one very impressive time piece indeed. I'm one very "Happy Camper"! :dance2:A great call on this one, Steve.:hat:

Received mine this afternoon. A beautiful TIMEpiece. Just as I have gotten use to smaller cased TIMEpieces now there's this. Ooh well!
Congrats to those that picked one up and love it.

Hey Steve I think you started something here. That AKula will go along with your collection quite nicely !

Got mine at about 11 AM. today. Sized, and on the wrist. I agree, 100%, with you on how this wears, and that it isn't that tall. Very comfortable on the wrist saddle, to be sure. This is really one very impressive time piece indeed. I'm one very "Happy Camper"! :dance2:A great call on this one, Steve.:hat:
Daycoo2 you have never posted any pictures lol.

But after seeing the wrist shot in the video of another thread, it looks like this watch isn't as huge and heavy as it sounds like initially (BTW for a forum with a lot of big watches, I haven't seen anyone here wearing a diesel)

Sent from my landline phone

Daycoo2 you have never posted any pictures lol.

But after seeing the wrist shot in the video of another thread, it looks like this watch isn't as huge and heavy as it sounds like initially (BTW for a forum with a lot of big watches, I haven't seen anyone here wearing a diesel)

Sent from my landline phone

LOL! I'm just a key pounder, don't do photos.:dunno:
This piece is truly 58mm, 9 to 3, but only 50mm, 10 to 4. I have a 7 inch wrist, and this rides very comfortably, with no overhang.:wink: To say I was surprised, yes! :dance2:I rolled the dice on this one, and came up a winner!:happy:
I have seen a few members post photos of their Diesel watches. I have a couple, but they get very little wrist time. To many other pieces calling out to me! (lol):wink:

Way to go Steve, so no wrist shot, oh well, still a cool piece.

Back
Top Bottom