👎🏻Outgoing...

You see where the chronograph sits between the indices.Maybe a hint :wink:

This is the pic from the Zeno website and it does look off. This is a pretty easy fix if it arrives off a bit.
eb37be6e52b4538a664d489057a847e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 20638https://www.zeno-watch.ch/product/os-tachymeter-retro-chronograph-2020/

If it gets that far. I don't know the brand or if there is a AD locally to check them for authenticity? Found it a little strange about the seller being here in Texas of all places for the sales tax collecting?

XEZO is also distributed through TEXAS...last i surfed that swiss brand...

A dubois-depraz 2020 auto seems impossible at that price. What a steal it would be. Maybe they are all off center which is a common problem for that movement and is why the price is so low. Personally if it came functioning I'd live with them a little off. They are not as easy a fix as most movements being a module with many extra gears and parts. and a plate. Most watchmakers hate working on them.

Had to try. What's the worst case scenario, wrong watch, watch misaligned, broken movement, all easy returns or even if it's the wrong Zeno watch what they send for $99 may be a keeper anyways.

Back
Top Bottom