👎🏻Outgoing...

I'm going to see what color I get. If it's the blue I'll probably keep it as I like pilots style watches and blue. Sapphire crystal, could be worse for $108 shipped. Kind of figured the wrong watch would be coming, but being Amazon if there is a problem easily returned. Too bad it isn't the steal of the year, but still I'll take a nice looking watch for that price. Wasn't expecting to win, but there was no real way to lose with the return policy.

I'm going to see what color I get. If it's the blue I'll probably keep it as I like pilots style watches and blue. Sapphire crystal, could be worse for $108 shipped. Kind of figured the wrong watch would be coming, but being Amazon if there is a problem easily returned. Too bad it isn't the steal of the year, but still I'll take a nice looking watch for that price. Wasn't expecting to win, but there was no real way to lose with the return policy.
Mineral crystal and the watch is really not that great I just looked at it about an hour ago at my buddies house

i got no dog... and now that it's all over but the crying...not a tachymetre fanboy... do like the 3 hand/ blue...but...not looking to spend a HUN for a battery that may be not new...but still...sapphire...nice blue FLIEGER...swiss... if i could trade like BRAD'S sweaty old hockey gear i would luv this tool

If that's the case I'm going to cancel mine now as it hasn't shipped yet. Thanks for the update!

a ton of action in the wit house and cost nada

even though at this stage in my career getting ScottyB to part with a HUN is tougher that parting a ducks behind... i do like a mineral because chatter says it is less prone to shatter than sapphire even though mineral might scratch...

but i think i would return like CG... because it feels so good to rub & return for free...happy ending indeed

Do we only have the one recipient reporting the watch swap so far or are there more?

Mineral crystal and the watch is really not that great I just looked at it about an hour ago at my buddies house

Tried to cancel but they shipped it tonight so I guess I'll see which color I get as some fun before it get's shipped right back.

Do we only have the one recipient reporting the watch swap so far or are there more?
Only one has been received to the best of my knowledge. Mine is set for Delivery Friday but has not been marked as shipped. I’m just riding it out to see what happens. The worst case scenario is me taking a three block trip to the post office.

I just test carted 12,.. so they are coming back as fast as they went out:jump:

Only one has been received to the best of my knowledge. Mine is set for Delivery Friday but has not been marked as shipped. I’m just riding it out to see what happens. The worst case scenario is me taking a three block trip to the post office.

I thought there was two, telkins and your friend. Or are they one and the same?

Edit: I can see by the background both his photos and yours are the same watch. Mine was already shipped so it doesn't matter but if there is only one reported watch received wrong I believe I would not cancel and still wait and see what arrived. Small chance but he might have gotten the only wrong watch. Still Amazon and easy to return. Withe the number available continuing to go up, they probably are all wrong though. Returns, more available.

Mission Impossible, one of my favorite shows. I didn't like Steven Hill and was happy when Peter Graves took over. Liked Steven Hill better in another favorite, Law and Order. Great theme song!
Thanks Mike

Peter Graves and James Arness ( Gunsmoke) were brothers.

3350329b84e4d5a8d49c40f31e81ced3.jpg
1b4dfc025a1dbbd725c6f75132e9fa6a.jpg
peter_graves_james_arness-670x405.jpg

Yeah Mike [MENTION=435]roadwarrior[/MENTION] , I knew that. Thanks for the intel. James Arnes was a good actor on GunSmoke. I just wasn't into the western back in the day.
P.S. Have a great 4th!

Outgoing...

Outgoing...

Wrong watch cheap Crystal horrible snap case back and the dial looks like blue spray paint particularly around the date window Only three blocks to the post office
c6a4f6d2f7058c0be34d874899773022.jpg
235d4efed92f05db8c43f0ce6d1411a8.jpg
20e4f11e82e882fdb2c95b6dd124d179.jpg
fc4997041786f8798cad23e15ff279f1.jpg

Same here, the quartz blue pilot. Back it goes.

I've been watching their reviews and no one has reported getting wrong products from them. That changes now.

Same here, the quartz blue pilot. Back it goes.

I've been watching their reviews and no one has reported getting wrong products from them. That changes now.
I’m considering demanding an exchange for the proper watch and then reviewing them accordingly.

When a deal like this comes around you at least have to take a chance when there is zero risk of losing your money.

:foot:Sorry Guys & I hate to sound like my Dad but Buyer beware & if it sounds too good to be true......

>>>But I still fell for it too!:lol:(but I chose a late delivery date so I could see what happened so it was easy peasy to cancel)

Back
Top Bottom