👎🏻Outgoing...

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
Me and another member here found these for 99.00 on Amazon. I won’t believe it until it shows up. 8559th-3t-f2 is the model number and the vendor has very high ratings on Amazon. We will see.
fc9c2f0ce6c58c4a9f2ce591bc849c29.jpg
48450f7eb81d2f5f36ba62f1485ec58b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiss Automatic Chronograph. I had to roll the dice.

At that price BD I would've rolled the price too. But I like if what happened to me, I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon sent you a cancellation notice much like they did me. But I hope it works out. Fingers crossed!

At that price BD I would've rolled the price too. But I like if what happened to me, I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon sent you a cancellation notice much like they did me. But I hope it works out. Fingers crossed!
The vendor has 7084 great reviews? If I had to guess I kind of think I’m getting my watch.

Good find BD! Will wait for wrist shots, congrats.

I know of at least four sold ? How many do they have at this price? I’m not feeling as confident as I was earlier.

Hope you get your deal of the year BD, Xmas in July!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

View attachment 20638https://www.zeno-watch.ch/product/os-tachymeter-retro-chronograph-2020/

If it gets that far. I don't know the brand or if there is a AD locally to check them for authenticity? Found it a little strange about the seller being here in Texas of all places for the sales tax collecting?

You see where the chronograph sits between the indices.Maybe a hint :wink:

2 on Bonanza, Same type of spread pricing for the same model:dunno:

Zeno-Watch 8559TH-3T-f2 - Men`s Watch
$1,872.85 from Bonanza - Luna Time

Model No : 8559TH-3T-f2EAN : 7640172570180Brand : Zeno-Watch - Case Shape : Round - Dial Colour : White - Display : Analogue ...

Zeno OS Tachymeter Retro White Dial Leather Strap Men's Watch 8559TH-3T-F2
$127.76 from Bonanza - Dealsalert

Zeno OS Tachymeter Retro White Dial Leather Strap Men's Watch 8559TH-3T-F2Zeno OS Tachymeter Retro White Dial Leather Strap ...
ZENO · Men · Leather · Analog · Wrist

Back
Top Bottom