Sunday-June-30th-WRUW

castlk

Tyme Machine
Deep Blue Sun Diver III Automatic for Today

Hj4FWLb.jpg

I hope no one thinks I'm 'bludgeoning' y'all with my USN-ness, like my stalker sez…

8c5sZnX.jpg

A sunlight shot for my pal Sota… (@sota0003)

patlVrD.jpg

My all-time favorite carrier...her ship's motto during her final five years in commission: "We Are Legend."

bC3ZpR3.jpg

Still more Big 'E' stuff (on a G-1 flight jacket) in the background...

eiW3RVW.jpg

Check out them 'striations' in that space-rock dial!

Thanks for looking on this fine Sunday in June, alas the last!

A Crepas Sunday

0yvW0e.jpg

neKVmh.jpg

DANG it to H-E-Double-HOCKEY-Sticks, "Buzzmania!" That watch is like AMAZING, from the way-cool dial design, to the domed (and I mean DOMED) crystal, to that O-Holy-Shibboleth BOR bracelet!! DANGIT!! Why, it's even better than a Plutonium 238 MAWDulaTORRR!!!

DANG it to H-E-Double-HOCKEY-Sticks, "Buzzmania!" That watch is like AMAZING, from the way-cool dial design, to the domed (and I mean DOMED) crystal, to that O-Holy-Shibboleth BOR bracelet!! DANGIT!! Why, it's even better than a Plutonium 238 MAWDulaTORRR!!!

First you assault me with your beautiful space rock! Then you complement me on my Crepas Tornado. Thank you my good friend! That’s actually an aftermarket bracelet from watch Gecko. Enjoy your Sunday. :cheers:

Enjoying The Alpina, Startimer Pilot, Chronograph, On This Fine Sunday.
ad550c4cbd5e42d0bddfe167abd28822.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The crusty old Maranez just gets better with age...It's funny as it really does change depending on the weather...as I know brass and bronze watches do...but since I forced this patina...it has taken on a life of it's own....here is the latest..

BTW that's the reflection of the patio umbrella...the dial is blue LOL...I think it's a great pic...lume still kicking...

Scratches?...what scratches??

Mar214236d1840dfb4a98.jpg

Mar221f28da7f774e1ddc.jpg

Mar20638bc804a65f1e69.jpg

The crusty old Maranez just gets better with age...It's funny as it really does change depending on the weather...as I know brass and bronze watches do...but since I forced this patina...it has taken on a life of it's own....here is the latest..

BTW that's the reflection of the patio umbrella...the dial is blue LOL...I think it's a great pic...lume still kicking...

Scratches?...what scratches??

Mar214236d1840dfb4a98.jpg

That's crusty alright... Wow, what did you use to force the patina to look like that?

Back
Top Bottom