<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Coming soon! ARAGON SUPERJET Swiss 2824 Automatic

ZAknnNQix1qQOKdc8ic_f479t3u8TtdOjxzVtI6zX4c-VUy2BrZQvC_NbjTMkPkKV1oyJwc3Rg=w902

Thanks that's generous of you Eric, but I have your back. Wing couldn't twist my arm to use the last one.

<svg class="svgIcon"><use xlink:href="#iconPrint"><svg id="iconPrint" viewBox="0 0 512 512"></svg></use></svg>
giphy.gif

<svg class="svgIcon"><use xlink:href="#iconMonth"><svg id="iconMonth" viewBox="0 0 512 512"></svg></use></svg>
<svg class="svgIcon"><use xlink:href="#iconToDos"><svg id="iconToDos" viewBox="0 0 48 48"></svg></use></svg>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Reminder: 4 Days Left Before Your $20 Expires
Wed, Jun 19, 2019 5:35 pm
<svg class="svgIcon"><use xlink:href="#iconFlag"><svg id="iconFlag" viewBox="0 0 512 512"></svg></use></svg>

<center>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
</center>

See last Aragon guess contest was skewed a little bit in my book because it dealt with Android and Aragon. So are we talking about the silverjet just in Aragon or are we also talking Android as well? Those are two different things. How I read it is Aragon only and not Android but that wasn't the case last time with the gauge.

I think I have one of the original SilverJets..I think??? So I made a guess...this was one of the first of what I call "real" watches I got..it had the "blue" AR crystal and the champagne dial...I was hooked...open heart of course...the rest is debt history...LOL...

attachment.php

Just wondering and I know I'm being picky, but is anyone else bothered by all the red borders around the date windows and the color rings on the crowns Wing has been using?

See last Aragon guess contest was skewed a little bit in my book because it dealt with Android and Aragon. So are we talking about the silverjet just in Aragon or are we also talking Android as well? Those are two different things. How I read it is Aragon only and not Android but that wasn't the case last time with the gauge.

It was only Aragon. I had the right date and got thrown in the hat with two other guys but somebody else won. It was only Aragon though

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

That one is awesome! That is a powerjet. Regardless of the name it is awesome!!!

Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Lee.:hat:

attachment.php

That one is awesome! That is a powerjet. Regardless of the name it is awesome!!!

Dang...my bad...you are right...that's how long ago this was...well I guess my guess is OUT...good luck to the rest of you...or maybe I might just luck out...not a chance :wink:

And that Aragon/Android business got me the last time...:dunno:

Just wondering and I know I'm being picky, but is anyone else bothered by all the red borders around the date windows and the color rings on the crowns Wing has been using?

I think it works for some models...of course...but to keep using it on each new edition...let's see something different...JMO

Back
Top Bottom