scantor

Tyme Master
attachment.php
View attachment 20574View attachment 20575View attachment 20576
attachment.php
View attachment 20577
attachment.php
attachment.php

Congrats man! That is the same one my wife got, and she loves hers. Hope you enjoy yours as much as she does.

I really like these. I was gonna get one if they were a tad bigger. These are so neat

As the shepherd was overheard to say after an angel had come down from the heavens & blessed every single one of his lambs, "Oh holy FLOCK!!"

I am soooooo jealous over here! Like so many j'mokes are saying around here, I too had had the chance to git me one of these wartches, but failed Les Miserably! Or, to put it another way, as the shepherd said, after he'd moved his herd of sheep to the highest meadow on the mountain, "I flocked UP!" Jeepers, I prolly ain't never goan git me wunnuh these here Ole Miss to Marzipan wartches!! Sorry, Steve; I guess I'm even more jealous than the time Merwin Ammerman stole my date, Sylvia Stettermann, at the Fall Dance...but that's okay, you see, because that meant I was able to ask Ruth Yiddell to the Halloween Bash, where I sorta had a "bash" of my own, when I 'accidently' smacked Merwin in the face with my tefillin on my way out of the Boys Room at the Moses Yarmus Assembly Room at my Yeshiva...but that was a long time ago, and I'm over it...
:mad:

ANYway, I hope you enjoy this marvelousely unusual timepiece for many, many happy & healthy years to come...and I promise to not hit you with my tefillin.

Congrats Steve! This TIMEpiece is a big hit as others are scoring big with this beauty. Enjoy my friend and thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom