Renato Collezioni Official Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd... I guess you are a little unlucky. I've not had any of those issues with the ones in my collection although they don't get much wrist time these days.

Here are a couple of boxes of Renato's, I think I have a few more elsewhere...

You should wear them. All cool Renatos :outstand:

Ha Woody never knew you had one.:wink: Agree a real beauty as we both know oh & yes ACE.

Louis, as the owner of this TIMEpiece, this photo doesn't do this TIMEpiece justice! I have the rose/black dial and I must say it one of the best looking TIMEpieces I own. And the moon photo on the dial is exquisite.

Louis, as the owner of this TIMEpiece, this photo doesn't do this TIMEpiece justice! I have the rose/black dial and I must say it one of the best looking TIMEpieces I own. And the moon photo on the dial is exquisite.

Tell me (us) about it. I was going to pm you but others may want to know. Is $999 a really good as I think price View attachment 20426

Is yours the same color as the one shown View attachment 20427

As they say, its a watch you just don't see every day that's for sure... :wink:

Has the eta 251 and the weird cut sapphire with the crazy art deco. Not many of those around that I've seen. Nice pics you caught all the watches angles and dimensions and textures.

Has the era 251 and the weird cut sapphire with the crazy art deco. Not many of those around that I've seen. Nice pics you caught all the watches angles and dimensions and textures.

Thanks, it is quite unusual and different which is what caught my eye.

Ace $999.99 is a crazy good deal. I got the rosetone from Ken at Timevisions & got a good 'ol Long Island discount & paid $1,000.00 cash only. Back then they where going for maybe $1,600.00 give or take.

Tell us about it. I was going to pm you but others may want to know. Is $999 a really good as I think price View attachment 20426

Ace $999.99 is a crazy good deal. I got the rosetone from Ken at Timevisions & got a good 'ol Long Island discount & paid $1,000.00 cash only. Back then they where going for maybe $1,600.00 give or take.

One pusher for the date ?
Or is it the crown for the date adjustment ??
Does the moon go in one direction while adjusting or will it go forwards and back using both pushers ? ??

Ha Woody never knew you had one.:wink: Agree a real beauty as we both know oh & yes ACE.

Doug I thought I told you. In fact I did. We were taking about DD clasps for it. You have the matte finish. I wish I had it in the gold too. An eye catching TIMEpiece. Has the look of an high priced luxury brand.

Tell me (us) about it. I was going to pm you but others may want to know. Is $999 a really good as I think price View attachment 20426

Is yours the same color as the one shown View attachment 20427

Louis mine is the same color rose with black dial. The strap is alligator. There are two toothpick pushers one for date and the other for the moon.
As far as price $999 is a very good price. The cheapest I've seen is $1100 and that's for the silver tone execution. They still command their value on the open market.

Wrist shot ?? Please :dance2:

Louis mine is the same color rose with black dial. The strap is alligator. There are two toothpick pushers one for date and the other for the moon.
As far as price $999 is a very good price. The cheapest I've seen is $1100 and that's for the silver tone execution. They still command their value on the open market.

You EVER gonna do a wrist shot Woody one day ??

36094057801_b0d7fb55be_o.jpg

Hopefully one day. But I believe if you do a search on this site you'll find wrist shots of this TIMEpiece.

I did. Thanks Woody. I'm very interested.

Louis check out "Renato Martin Braun Moon Phase has Arrived" dated 02/01/17. There is a video by Ken post#1
And "Renato martin braun moon phase" date 03/25/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom