First Rendition Of The New Invicta Venom.

jimz

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
60330459_2679419505406062_7318332987701985280_n.png

Love the look of this timepiece idea, I would lose the snake heads over the crystal
as it looks hokey.
I like the heavy leather band as silicone bands seem to fail.
The look is bold and hopefully is an automatic to avoid tearing it open for battery changes.

Looks like stitched silicone or whatever
molded material on the strap to me. Eta G10 quartz, and the silly snake heads make it look like a toy. Pass. It'll sell though.

Good grief, lose the snake heads.
Hope the lugs are of a shape that allows it to fit bigger wrists.
Interesting paddle pushers.
Like it matters, pass for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks cool. If it’s fit and finish is good I’d be game for $150ish....don’t think that’ll happen tho

Two of you are referring to those bezel decorations as snakeheads. I had assumed they were claws. You know, snake claws :dunno: LOL. I don't think they are heads. Am I wrong?

Two of you are referring to those bezel decorations as snakeheads. I had assumed they were claws. You know, snake claws :dunno: LOL. I don't think they are heads. Am I wrong?

You may be right, you may be wrong...but I know snakes don't have claws...:wink:

@repOman

Snake Claws?:dunno:

They look more like snake toe-nails to me.:lol:

Interesting to be sure. Thanks Jim.:hat:

Can the heads or claws be removed? Think I would like watch better without them.

Snake claws, I can go for Alaskan crab claws. All kidding asside this watch looks interesting. Me too would like a 3 hand auto.

Geeezzz............I actually like it.

Can the heads or claws be removed? Think I would like watch better without them.

It's from Big I.....give it enough time and they will probably fall off.........

Reminds me of a Cobra head.

Back
Top Bottom