Thread: Sold!

Cool Sold!

Up for sale are is this Aragon Enforcer in like new condition. I'd rate it at about 95%. The case and crystals are clear. The bracelet may have a few very small desk diving swirls but they are not noticeable. None are through the PVD. I am the original owner. It has never been in water nor dropped. It comes from a smoke free home. USPS insured shipping on me. Paypal or check is fine. It will come with all the extra links but NOT the screwdrivers. They will come shipped WITHOUT a box but will be securely packaged. If you want a box let me know. I may have to add a few bucks...like $5-7 for extra shipping costs. Holler if you need any more pics or have questions. sota0003@yahoo.com
    This is not desperation sale so my price is firm. I'm gonna try and sell off a few and grab something nicer.

$199

Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

ttt
    Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

ttt

ttt