Thread: FS: Maranez Bangla Titanium 47mm $399

Exclamation FS: Maranez Bangla Titanium 47mm $399

Up for sale is this LIKE NEW Maranez Bangla Titanium watch on a Genuine Stingray strap with large custom Pre-V buckle. I'd rate the watch at 95%.
    I cannot see any marks on the crystal or case. The strap is brand new and has only been worn a few times. The buckle is crazy large but really adds
    to the wrist presence. If you don't like the large buckle I think I have a regular sized one I can put on there. The dial looks like a light black or dark
    gray inside and had a slight bluish tint in sunlight. The dial is called a California dial with it's combination of Roman Numerals and Arabic numerals.
    It comes from a smoke free home. This one may be a few dollars more than other places but the added cost comes from the stingray strap and buckle
    which I'd value around $125. The watch has never been in water nor dropped or bumped. The watch comes from a smoke free home. The watch will
    come with the original box. I thought I would like it more than I do when I got it. I think I just like a more busy dial layout. Paypal is fine. Personal
    check works tooif you are established here. USPS Insured with Signature Confirmation since this one is a little more spendy...don't want the porch
    trolls to get it. There is only one other I saw on Ebay for a tad less but this one has the upgraded stingray strap. $399 is what I have into it.
    The best way to get me is via email since I may not check this site as often as I do email. sota0003@yahoo.com Holler if you need any more info
    $399 shipped

Model:
    Maranez Bangla titanium
    Movement: Seiko NH35 automatic
    Case diameter: 47mm excluding the crown - lug to lug 58mm - height 15.5mm
    Case material: Blasted titanium
    Bezel: Blasted titanium
    Crown: Screw down titanium crown 11mm
    Crystal: Sapphire, inner AR coating
    Dial: Black or blue, Super Luminova C3
    Water-resistance: 300m/1000ft

Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

2. The Following Like This Post

help a brother out...gotta pay some bills
    Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Ttt