New Pro Diver

buzzmartian

Tyme Master
Founding Member
I’ve reached a point in my watch collecting that I figure I’m going to pick up the watches that I wanted at some point during my collecting. Watches that might’ve struck a chord somehow that I liked and just never picked them up so I’m on the hunt for those watches. I already picked up the Seiko PADI and Shark Tooth. Now it’s this Invicta ProDiver on the Paracord. Nice 120 click bezel. NH35 auto.

https://imgbb.com/

Question on the strap -- how adjustable is that? I've tried looking up the clasp design, but not sure if it has variable placement holes or how it is adjusted for fit?

Buzz..get some sun on that dial :happy:

153a818cd83b25b4fd74ad471aa13d3d.jpg

I’ve reached a point in my watch collecting that I figure I’m going to pick up the watches that I wanted at some point during my collecting. Watches that might’ve struck a chord somehow that I liked and just never picked them up so I’m on the hunt for those watches. I already picked up the Seiko PADI and Shark Tooth. Now it’s this Invicta ProDiver on the Paracord. Nice 120 click bezel. NH35 auto.

Well, was hoping to figure out the strap adjustment, but I'll figure it out when the watch arrives ahahaha -- I've been needing a white dial diver for a while, and, at ninety bucks currently, I can't pass on this one.

Thanks so much for posting this!

Question on the strap -- how adjustable is that? I've tried looking up the clasp design, but not sure if it has variable placement holes or how it is adjusted for fit?

The strap works like a NATO style. Just a buckle to slide the end in. I think it’s made quite well. Adjustable to various sizes and comfortable IMO. Sorry for the late response. I believe you’ll really like it as I do.

Well, was hoping to figure out the strap adjustment, but I'll figure it out when the watch arrives ahahaha -- I've been needing a white dial diver for a while, and, at ninety bucks currently, I can't pass on this one.

Thanks so much for posting this!

It has a great feel for a Pro Diver. Much better than their standard model. Good luck!

I see why this one struck a “cord” with you, I really dig this PD. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Buzz! Sweet TIMEpiece. I look forward to seeing your pictures of your other misses. Good luck hunting!

I saw this with an olive drab strap/cord configuration and a black dial on the 'Bay, the other day, and I really liked it a lot. The seller said they were new w/o tags and was offering them for $78 USD + free shipping, but I'm never too sure about these jamokes, so I passed. But now, after reading/viewing this post, Sir Buzziness, I'm prolly gonna hafta revisit that particular feeBay page! All hail Buzz and his Plutonium 238 MOD-U-LATORR!!! :)

I saw this with an olive drab strap/cord configuration and a black dial on the 'Bay, the other day, and I really liked it a lot. The seller said they were new w/o tags and was offering them for $78 USD + free shipping, but I'm never too sure about these jamokes, so I passed. But now, after reading/viewing this post, Sir Buzziness, I'm prolly gonna hafta revisit that particular feeBay page! All hail Buzz and his Plutonium 238 MOD-U-LATORR!!! :)

Thank you MJ! I say go for it. It won’t disappoint. I really like this watch, more than I expected to. I’m not sure to dress it up with a bracelet or keep the cord. I dig the cord a lot but the watch seems a bit more dressy, at least this model. Not a bad predicament.

Back
Top Bottom