Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: CREPAS Loggerhead price 654.48 US deposit 159.62 US

I must be the only guy who doesn’t dive that has 5 billion divers. As long as the bezel is not rattling while wearing it and things aren’t falling off I will wear it. These are very nice looking homages. I will take every color except black please.
    ⌚️Tick tock, tic tock I'm in love with my wrist clock!⌚️

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post

Quote Originally Posted by bestofnyc View Post
    I must be the only guy who doesn’t dive that has 5 billion divers. As long as the bezel is not rattling while wearing it and things aren’t falling off I will wear it. These are very nice looking homages. I will take every color except black please.

CREPAS top contender iberian micro

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post

8. The Following Like This Post

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyB View Post
    a fan of CREPAS from spain...but a rectangle with curved sides,,,LOGGERHEAD TONNEAU,,, just too big for my saddle
    Would not work for me either and not crazy bout case shape either. Tanks for posting Mike.

10. The Following 3 Users Like This Post

12. The Following 2 Users Like This Post

14. The Following 2 Users Like This Post

Quote Originally Posted by bestofnyc View Post

i think as has been posted...guys that dive need dive computers...the rest is just walter mitty does jaques cousteau fashion accessory tool...myself included no shame

16. The Following 2 Users Like This Post

https://www.fratellowatches.com/crep...ivers-watches/

If you’ve never heard of Crepas, don’t worry because I hadn’t either. In the quickly expanding world of micro branded watches, it’s not easy to keep up with the sheer number of brands, but as a bit of a spoiler, Spain-based Crepas is one to watch. Now, depending on where you’re from and how you read things, the brand’s name might come off as a bit odd, but in what I’d term as a nice surprise, the name has meaning. “Compañía Relojera Especializada para Actividades Subacuáticas” is the long form of the name and taking the first letter of each leads us to “Crepas”. If you’re not a Spanish speaker, the name stands for “Specialized Watch Company for Underwater Activities”, so one at least doesn’t have to guess as to the purpose of the company’s watches. Like many smaller brands, the watches are likely made in Asia (read: China) and as we’ll see with the Crepas Loggerhead, it’s long on features and contains some of the better finishing I’ve seen at this price point.

The 4:00 screw down crown – signed with the brand’s propeller motif – also brings Seiko to mind. This crown, by the way, is the best I’ve ever used on a micro brand (admittedly, I do end up testing a lot of prototypes) and is honestly better than the one on my modern Seiko Turtle. The spring feels solid once the crown is unscrewed and it’s smooth to screw in when sealing it. It’s impressive that it exhibits none of the usual slop on so many watches out there.

18. The Following Like This Post

IMPORTANT NOTICE We have sent all the emails asking the final payment for the Loggerhead model.
    We have notice there is a lot of issues with the payments through PayPal (you make the payments and we don't receive your payments or you can´t link to do the payment, for example). We have been speaking to PayPal and it seems it takes more than a week to solve rightly so we recommend the customers who has to do the final payment do it by credit card or wire transfer.
    In case you need some further assistance from our part please feel free to contact us by email to info@crepaswatches.com.
    Our apologies in the name of PayPal. They are working to repair this issue but it takes some days.

Thank you so much in advance for your cooperation.

20. The Following Like This Post

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast