Stupid cheap.

Not bad for 30 clams , congrats.

images

I've seen a few variations of these at TJ Maxx but they never get down to $30 where I am. If they did I would do what you did and pounce, Congrats as they look very nice in person and your photos do the colors of the dial justice.

congrats BD...not stupid cheap on richest man in world's platform-- $60- hundreds...

Nice I have been watching these they have been marking down hoping to get a metal mesh bracelet for under 30. I got one a short time ago love the vintage vibe and the acrylic domed crystal. Reminds me of the watches my father and grandfather wore I think I scored mine for $25.00 on clearance. Green face leather strap. The TJs around here hasn't dropped the prices lower than 30 on their last markdown. I will check again in a week or so. I love mine looks great on the wrist and wears well.

View attachment 19259

View attachment 19260

That watch looks fantastic in green and the acrylic crystal isn't a downside for me they are very easily cleaned up if ever scratched

A product called polywatch works like a champ

yeah...POLYWATCH... been using toothpaste and wiping with bad intentions with chamois...but... when sun hits on an angle can see a lot of fine scratches...gotta get POLYWATCH..thx

A product called polywatch works like a champ

I have had great luck with Brasso! I found out a lot of guys in my other hobby (Vintage 12" GI JOE) were using it to take the scratches out of vintage plastic toys so I have it on hand and saw an article about using it on old watch crystals. Tried it and it worked like a charm!

I have had great luck with Brasso! I found out a lot of guys in my other hobby (Vintage 12" GI JOE) were using it to take the scratches out of vintage plastic toys so I have it on hand and saw an article about using it on old watch crystals. Tried it and it worked like a charm!

POLYWATCH i knew...BRASSO never knew that for plastic crystals...thanks fellas...living life wearing my tool catch a door way or whatever...no worries...don't need no stinkin' box queens LOL

Back
Top Bottom