Biolume 45 or 50mm?

Biolume 45 or 50mm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two nice sizes, but I gotta go with the 45.:wink:

I won't buy either but I have a couple older Biolume's. He should make both if possible. My choice would be 45mm as it fits what I'm wearing more of lately. Not that i don't have some 75 watches at 50mm or more that I still wear.

I'm still surprised no sneak peeks. I was hoping for a pre-order before I spend money earmarked for one...lol

The reason I am torn between the two sizes is because the original Biolume was 47 mm. Do I go 3 mm up or 2 mm down? I'm going to miss Wing on Evine because I liked seeing the watches side by side to choose the proper size.

The reason I am torn between the two sizes is because the original Biolume was 47 mm. Do I go 3 mm up or 2 mm down? I'm going to miss Wing on Evine because I liked seeing the watches side by side to choose the proper size.

Buy both Jeff and you don't have to worry about it. Problem solved.

I'm still surprised no sneak peeks. I was hoping for a pre-order before I spend money earmarked for one...lol

Aragon Bioluminescence Automatic

8Zh3D4l.jpg
Vvju7Pg.jpg

I don't think all those colors are available. Are they? Because I see at least three I like - pink, purple and orange..

Prior to the recent discovering of my love for larger watches I would say 45mm, but now I'd probably have to say 50mm or both!

Back
Top Bottom