Thread: FS: Invicta, Air Blue & Swiss Legend affordables.... prices lowered

FS: Invicta, Air Blue & Swiss Legend affordables.... prices lowered

Here we go again. A lot of cool affordable pieces from my collection that I need to sell to grab a more expensive piece. Please ask any questions, I’m happy to answer. I have a large collection so each piece is worn in rotation and hasn’t been worn too often. All original packaging included. Payment via paypal, will also accept a postal money order if you’re a member in good standing unless we can meet, then cash is fine. Shipping included via the most reasonable of the major carriers.

Reasonable offers welcome.

image by Gavin Gear, on Flickr

1. Invicta Ocean Ghost- 97%- $50
    Quartz movement, 47mm, stainless with Carbon Fiber, few to no visible flaws, with original red clam shell box, which is pretty cool and different. Brand new battery, extra links included.
    image_47 (2) by Gavin Gear, on Flickr

2. Invicta Russian Diver: 97% $110
    the classic RD look, 52mm, quartz GMT movement, real Hadley Roma Alligator strap with quick change pin.
    RD wrist by Gavin Gear, on Flickr

3. Invicta Venom II- 98% -$125
    Swiss made, ronda 5040d movement, 100m w/r, silicone strap on a stainless case. NO visible flaws.

4. Invicta Venom elegant- 98%- $135
    Swiss made, quartz Ronda 5040d such a great looking piece. Silver dial, strap in great shape. Full-sized
    image_3 (2) by Gavin Gear, on Flickr

5. Air Blue Thunderbird- 99% $75 (SOLD)
    Miyota 9015 auto. Sapphire crystal. Comes with the eye glass case, full, packaging. Got this during that silly Evine deal. Essentially new, literally worn twice. I know there was a great deal for $55 plus $10 shipping. So I’m asking $75 to make up for losing paypal fees in selling and having to ship it out now.

6. Invicta Subaqua NOMA I LE- 99% -$100 SOLD FUNDS PENDING
    ISA quartz chronograph. Limited edt. #2 out of 99. 47mm dia great shape, almost no wear on the strap at all. Much easier to read in person.

7. Swiss Legend Neptune- 95%- $35
    quartz movement, 52mm, sky blue camo and silicone strap. One tiny flaw on the bezel smaller than a dot left by the tip of a sharpened pencil at roughly 11 o’clock, brand new battery.

8. Invicta Coalition Forces- 95%- $135
    GMT movement, The first generation with all the great details, like the aluminum bezel and that great extra color detail just between the bezel and case. Strap is the only place where there’s any wear as it’s begun to fade where I’d normally wear the watch. Otherwise it’s in great shape.
    "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

2. The Following Like This Post

PM Sent

It's not an Obsession!!! It's a passionate hobby . . . .

with this post, I thee bump
    "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

The next two WITs who grab an Invicta from me will get a free Invicta display square with their watch.

Like the ones in this pic:
    excursions by Gavin Gear, on Flickr

PLEASE NOTE, DISPLAY SQUARE ONLY, DOES NOT COME WITH CUFF OR ADDITIONAL WATCH(ES)

ttt

up

prices lowered again

trust me... you want these. lol

SAN 1 sold

11. The Following Like This Post

up