Gauge 8040N $195

Green looks like a popular choice, but I need to find this one somewheres. What was this called? I can't remember.View attachment 20059
attachment.php

When Wing was between companies these would always pop up on Amazon for really good deals. I always knew as cool looking as they were, they would just be too big for my taste. I don't have many acid green dials, but the ones I do have I like.

y14O4L.jpg
OcwnMr.jpg

fUbfy7.jpg

The name was Concept S, easy to remember S for Steve.

0WdChTm.jpg
FvjOBA9.jpg
oHLTUPa.jpg
ZVD1SlM.jpg
pT9iIvK.jpg
iwzjx5b.jpg
PfWUrfA.jpg
E3pd4bx.jpg
PY7RBP8.jpg
nWGmEGR.jpg
DmvIRSz.jpg
cGCvifp.jpg
d2r9pJy.jpg
U5U3w88.jpg
taVs1ch.jpg
w616Ymq.jpg
vsKDav1.jpg
AD711APU_SAMPLE-2.jpg

Band Stainless steel
Movement SII NH35
Crystal Mineral
Crown Screw down crown
Clasp Fold-over-clasp-with-safety
Band Measurements 26mm x 9.25"
Water Resistance 99 Feet
Case Measurements 53mm

Wing Liang 9 mins ago

The praying mantis green Aragon Gauge 8040.n is the best selling color so far.

60119147_10156386432448546_374548180735361024_o.jpg

Since the last count, only 12.5 percent sold of the total quantity. :hmm:One had to jump out in front of the pack.

The concept s was one watch I always regretted not picking up. Those were the days when I only wore chronographs. And I was also concerned that the lug width was too narrow and would have looked funny on the wrist. Rockwell makes a similarly-shaped watch that did not fit me well. But the style is undeniably cool and very different.

Thanks I couldn't remember the name of that watch. I have 3 of them. Wish I bought the Green. I have the black and silver skeletal ones, and one Rose Aragon new one.

Everything is open to interpretation with Wing's creative mind and imagination, alive or inanimate, there are no boundaries.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

BLACK---72
BLUE----71
GREEN--59
PURPLE-71
RED-----71

That insane deal just isn't driving the people out of the mental institutions. As for the Concept S I'd rather just get the XL Hamilton Ventura as they have the odd case(iconic for the Hamilton) design and a better more comfortable fit.

BLACK---72
BLUE----69
GREEN--56
RED-----69
PURPLE-70

BLACK---71
BLUE----68
GREEN--52
RED-----69
PURPLE-69

I was just playing around with stuff and got a little crazy. :dizzy:

Speaking of Crazy...
I just checked the counts today &:wow:

BLACK---10
BLUE----10
GREEN--10
PURPLE-10
RED-----10

:think: Now That's INSANE:lol:

Speaking of Crazy...
I just checked the counts today &:wow:

BLACK---10
BLUE----10
GREEN--10
PURPLE-10
RED-----10

:think: Now That's INSANE:lol:

Probably manipulating the inventory numbers to throw off the counters and keep them guessing.

green-numbers.gif

pN9k23I.jpg

Back
Top Bottom