Thread: FS: Kent parks "lancaster" prototype $999 shipped in conus

FS: Kent parks "lancaster" prototype $999 shipped in conus

KENT PARKS "LANCASTER" PROTOTYPE $999 SHIPPED IN CONUS

As most of you know, our respected fellow Timezone Lumemeister Kent Parks of Everest Watchworks came out with several new models a few years ago utilizing the Hamilton handwinding 917 Series movement. The one that Kent sold to me is the actual Prototype that he utilized for the creation of his "Lancaster Special" Series and has a 1936 Hamilton branded dial (as opposed to his "Lancaster Special" dials).

The prototype has a highly polished 41mm case that "feels" closer to a 42mm-43mm size due to the all dial design. The watch has a gorgeous Black Hamilton Dial that Kent ended up having professionally redone that has vintage looking Radium Arabics and of course the outstanding Lume properties that Kent is famous for. The Hamilton dial originally came out in 1936 and the 917 Hamilton movement in this watch was manufactured in 1946 as confirmed by the serial number. I had the movement serviced and added a new mainspring and it runs & winds very smoothly. The lug spacing in 20mm and I added a gorgeous brown strap with a large polished Pre-V Buckle from Brian Johnson (BJ Strap) in Wisconsin that was worn once and is in like new condition. The picture with this Post shows the strap that was originally provided by Kent when it arrived however the BJ Strap is now on the watch.

I believe the look, feel, and build quality of this watch will go head to head against any new Longines Heritage Series that I have held in my hands. Obviously as Kent's only prototype this is one very rare bird and I am asking $999 shipped including PayPal Fees and will ship USPS Priority Insured with Confirmation Tracking in the CONUS. Thanks very much for looking at my Post and please email with any questions at zopilote17@aol.com. Respectfully, Greg

Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following Like This Post

Sunday bump.

Veterans Day Bump.

Sunday Bump

Thanksgiving Day Bump .........

Saturday Bump

Monday Bump .....

Sunday Bump ...................