Owning Every Watch You Need !

bundamania

Tyme Twister
I do own every watch I need...but I don't own every watch I want. To name a few, Oris, Omega, and like others. When you come down to it, even if you don't look at your cell at all...you only really need one watch, like the old days.

Blasphemy ???

I don't try to justify it.:wink: I'm to busy enjoying it!:happy:....................:cheers:

I do own every watch I need...but I don't own every watch I want. To name a few, Oris, Omega, and like others. When you come down to it, even if you don't look at your cell at all...you only really need one watch, like the old days.

Blasphemy ???

Indeed...the fact that you mention your cell phone....

I would trash my phone before I would ditch any one of my watches...just sayin'...

You're right. And I only need 1 pair of pants, 1 shirt, 1 tv station......but it's sure nice to have the options. :wink:

Blasphemy ???

1 watch collection...find peace with the universe...eschew desire...it is a beast that can not be satisfied...the more it eats the hotter the flame

One TIMEpiece is like eating the same food everyday. You won't be hungry but your gonna want to eat/wear something else.

I think no matter how many we have or how much we make there will always be more and others to acquire. I'd trash the phone too.

After all these smart thoughts about one watch versus many I wonder how is it that most of us are married?! Lmao!

Anyways gr8 post and gr8 answers, I agree with 100%!

I purposely don't even own a smart or cell phone as I see my wife on hers most all of her free time. So the watches would get chucked first as I have no phone to chuck. I have many watches I still want to acquire but having somewhere near 300 watches with over 100 different brands in as many styles and complications I could reasonably afford if I never bought another I'd be fine. Stopped binge purchasing quite awhile ago and no more spur of the moment purchase. Been collecting 20 years and inherited a ton from my dad and since I rarely sell but do gift some watches I really don't have any more room at the inn. Plus the only type of watches I haven't tried are the high-end market which is hard for me to justify spending $3k and up without my wife cutting me off from doing so.

I'm "Old School"...I will look at my wrist for the time in a minute!
If I take the time to put a watch on my wrist...then I need it!
Soooo... I own a timepiece because I need a timepiece!
:up:

Blasphemy ???

This has nothing to do with watches, but RIP King Kong Bundy.

One of these days I'll really simplify my life and get rid of all my watches and just strap one of these babies on my wrist:

710x528_14920111_8727541_1467597103.jpg

Back
Top Bottom