New guy

Rhea88

Tyme Watcher
New guy from San Antonio, Texas
I have just started my collection. A couple of INVICTA, Seiko, Swiss Army, S.coifman, Casio

Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining!
Great start on the collection! Keep an eye on @Leelovesbug threads for some great deals.
You'll need space for more watches before you know it :lol:

Welcome to Our Forum!:jump:

...& Thanx! For Joining!:good:

Welcome here, post often and be careful of Lee as he will wrestle you out of the NBZ.

Welcome to the forum. Watch out for the enablers!

a12f5a05ed13f757dc5ca3ade48a7f7e53e417c1r1-696-200_hq.gif

Welcome! It's great to have you. I look forward to your input and insight and your ever growing g collection of TIME.

Welcome to the forum - enjoy your time here. Sounds like you have a great start to your watch collection!

Greetings, and salutations! Welcome aboard! It's great to have you with us. Come on in, get comfortable, and enjoy the company of a lot of fine folks who love watches. It sounds like your off to a good start on the collection. ENJOY, my friend!:cheers:

Welcome to a watch site that is always friendly, always welcoming, and a place where mutual respect is the norm, as opposed to the snotnose little mental patient sites, where insulting each other's tastes and backstabbing tend to be the norm. No one here feels the need to belittle others because they don't like a company someone else has bought from and enjoyed their products. All we ask is that you share your experiences with us, and we'll gladly share ours with you. Post early, post often, and I'll look forward to seeing you out on the boards! :)

Welcome.

Welcome.

Welcome aboard, a nice start to your collection.
Wear them all proudly and have fun here, super nice folks always here
...:cheers:

Christmas_Bokeh_Welcome_Still_LSM-HD_aadcc2b1f9fa535f36249a03e9ea56d2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom