Swordfish in bronze increase to full RRP by 31st July

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
https://zeloswatches.com/collections/swordfish-diver

65874241_10157600811104052_548285010927419392_o.jpg

65637189_10157600811124052_6914059587419111424_o.jpg

Zelos is proud to present the Swordfish 300m Diver. Named after one of the fastest fishes to swim the oceans, the Swordfish is known for breaching the surface in a majestic fashion.
Similarly, the Zelos Swordfish Diver is a created from a blend of angular aerodynamic surfaces and exceptional components. This makes the Zelos Swordfish a sleek yet competent diver's watch. A highly luminous dial was also our top priority, with a sandwich construction and generous layers of Superluminova C3 and BGW9 painted on. A 316L SS bracelet is included with a quick adjust diver's extension buckle, with the super hard ceramic bezel to top it off.
The Swordfish is offered with either the Seiko NH35 or ETA 2892 Elaboré movement. Please note that the ETA 2892 edition is only available with the color matched date window at 6.
CUSN8 Bronze Swordfish

Bronze has always been closely linked to the sea as it is one of the most corrosion resistant metals available. An oxide layer, called a patina, forms a protective skin over time to protect the metal. This patina individualizes each Swordfish, creating completely unique pieces. What starts out as a shiny rose-gold, ages with the atmosphere into a rustic brown.
All bronze Swordfish models come with a custom rubber strap and bronze Zelos buckle. A Horween leather strap is included as well to offer a completely different look.
Bronze Swordfish dials retain the C3 lumed sandwich dial, but without the BGW9 lumed chapter ring to maintain a cleaner dial design.

New Stainless Steel models will drop late in July, please stay tuned!

SWORDFISH BRONZE 300M DIVER SEIKO NH35 'BLACK SAND' LAUNCH SPECIAL
ZELOS WATCHES
$299.00 USD

SWORDFISH BRONZE 300M DIVER ETA 2892 'BLACK SAND' LAUNCH SPECIAL
ZELOS WATCHES
$599.00 USD

SWORDFISH BRONZE 300M DIVER SEIKO NH35 'COBALT BLUE' LAUNCH SPECIAL
ZELOS WATCHES
$299.00 USD

SWORDFISH BRONZE 300M DIVER ETA 2892 'COBALT BLUE' LAUNCH SPECIAL
ZELOS WATCHES
$599.00 USD

SWORDFISH BRONZE 300M DIVER SEIKO NH35 METEORITE LAUNCH SPECIAL
ZELOS WATCHES
$449.00 USD

SWORDFISH BRONZE 300M DIVER ETA 2892 METEORITE LAUNCH SPECIAL
ZELOS WATCHES
$699.00 USD

SWORDFISH BRONZE 300M DIVER SEIKO NH35 'TEAL' LAUNCH SPECIAL
ZELOS WATCHES
$299.00 USD

SWORDFISH BRONZE 300M DIVER ETA 2892 'TEAL' LAUNCH SPECIAL
ZELOS WATCHES
$599.00 USD

SWORDFISH BRONZE 300M DIVER SEIKO NH35 BLUE METEORITE LAUNCH SPECIAL
ZELOS WATCHES

Features a deep blue sunburst dial that fades to black, with a ceramic blue bezel.

Prices include shipping via fedex and please allow for 2-3 weeks for shipments to go out. There will be a fedex tracking email sent once your order is shipped.
Special launch prices will last till the 31st of July and prices will then increase to $349. Stocks might run out before this date, please place your order soon to avoid disappointment.

The Swordfish Diver

Zelos is proud to present the Swordfish 300m Diver. Named after one of the fastest fishes to swim the ocean, the Swordfish is known for breaching the surface in majestic fashion.

Similarly, the Zelos Swordfish Diver is a created from a blend of angular aerodynamic surfaces and exceptional components. This makes the Zelos Swordfish a sleek yet competent diver's watch. A highly luminous dial was also our top priority, with a sandwich construction and generous layers of Superluminova C3 painted.

CUSN8 Marine Bronze Case

Bronze has always been closely linked to the sea as it is one of the most corrosion resistant metals available. An oxide layer, called a patina, forms a protective skin over time to protect the metal. This patina individualizes each Swordfish, creating completely unique pieces. What starts out as a shiny rose-gold, ages with the atmosphere into a rustic brown.

Specifications
Case : 42mm Diameter, 22mm Lug width, 48mm Lug to Lug Length, 13mm thickness
Water Resistance : 300m
Crystal : Sapphire
Bezel Insert : 120 Clicks, Bronze or Ceramic insert with 2000 Vickers hardness, brushed and fully lumed
Movement : Seiko NH35 (No Date) Or ETA 2892 (With Date)
Material : CUSN8 Bronze
Dial : Textured with C3
Crown : Signed crown
Package
Leather Watch Roll
Waxed 'Vintage' effect Horween Leather strap
Steel Warranty Card
Wooden Gift Box

Bronze_Teal_ETA_1024x1024.jpg
Bronze_Blue_NH35_1024x1024.jpg

Bronze_SF_Lume_8df0be9d-96e7-4eb1-bf5c-b817ca205133_1024x1024.jpg

That's the one I like too. This one isn't bad if you like blue space rock.

Bronze_Blue_Mete_NH35_1024x1024.jpg

I prefer the non-meteorite dials because they are sandwich dials. The meteorite is too brittle to cut out the dial.

The teal dial will be available in the stainless steel models as well. Also will be a carbon dial for the SS model.

Teal caught my eye first but the black sand is nice to. That vintage lume.

Well, all of them are.

That vintage lume from the black sand looks like a great match on the bronze.

Congrats! I'm holding out for the teal in SS on the bracelet. They are all nice like Paul said. It's just a matter of what is in your collection already

Congrats! I'm holding out for the teal in SS on the bracelet. They are all nice like Paul said. It's just a matter of what is in your collection already
Thanks, the stainless is a good choice as well. This will be my second bronze and my first teal, the other is a quartz model. I also have the torsk diver in bronze hopefully delivered by end of July. That will be it for bronze in the collection.

Sent from my Xiaomi

Same here. Waiting for teal on SS. Carbon should be a big hit also.

Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Mike.:hat:

Loving the blue meteorite version, that's very cool and at a great price. I just can't do bronze or brass anymore...

Back
Top Bottom