Show your box!!!

sota0003

Tyme Master
Founding Member
I know many of us have too many to post but if you have a "nice box" or wanna post your best line up we would all love to see it:)

46599483581_82e5b55589_c.jpg

46599486991_4e773d93cc_c.jpg

46599479731_9169f7a621_c.jpg

scantor...that should be illegal. When Bob posts, that will add about five pages to the post here. And that only includes the ones he wants us to see.

My true core collection. Gonna start selling off all my other pieces soon.
GoTo%20case.jpg

Ohh, that’s what the title meant! :lol:

Here’s one that sits atop my wardrobe:
JAxrVi.jpg

This stand needs to be updated with more current selections but for now it displays well:
L5LGAF.jpg

My new toy that’s atop the nightstand:
PdysKK.jpg

Most of my daily wearers are in 3 slot portable cases in my closet.

Y
scantor...that should be illegal. When Bob posts, that will add about five pages to the post here. And that only includes the ones he wants us to see.

I don’t think Bob will be posting anytime soon. Plus, Scantor seems to have a problem posting or something because I know he has way more tyme than this to show. Where is that second house you picked up to store the extra pieces bro?

Wait till Mike shows his Tardis Closet watch collection! Sorry Mike I could not resist.

Y

I don’t think Bob will be posting anytime soon. Plus, Scantor seems to have a problem posting or something because I know he has way more tyme than this to show. Where is that second house you picked up to store the extra pieces bro?

This was a little tease.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom