New Gauge is in!!!

sota0003

Tyme Master
Founding Member
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

OK well the new Gauge is in and I have to say it is much better than I expected. As one can imagine the fit and finish is top notch. The lugs are small and tight to the case so even though it is a large watch at 55mm it is easy to wear. I have a 7 1/2"ish flat bony wrist so I can't speak for guys with larger, rounder wrists but I would imagine it fits fine and much like the previous models. The pushers and crown are fairly squat so the dreaded crown bite didn't happen for me after a few hours wear. I don't think it will but then again I don't wear my watches very tight so I rarely get it. The crown was easy to manipulate and pull out. The pushers would be better as screwdown but I get it...cost. Hopefully they don't press easily and kill the battery. I usually check that when look at the time when I have non-screwdown pusher chronos. The bezel is tight and super easy to turn with the notched sides. I really like the HP finish on the outer rim of the bezel where it meets the case. The lume has a but of a granular texture (for obvious reasons) that has a neat effect on the look of it. The 12:00 "pip" well it's more like a "pop" looks fantastic being larger than a plain old dot. The yellow is nice and bright. It was cloudy today and is supposed to be for the next day or so so I will try and get a sunlight pic later in the week. Great hands and depth to the dial. It kind of has a Volcano DNA about it which I really like. Great classic Android/Aragon font to the numbers on the dial. Sunray rings around the subdials that give it a great contrast. I think this would look great in that multifunction auto he used before...not the 9100 but the other one. The strap is the same and the last versions and are very comfy. I have a Super Engineer coming from HK that I will prob put it on but we will see how it looks once it gets in. I like strapage as well (insert joke here). Killer lume as expected. CAseback....don't have a feeling either way on the exhibition. I do hate changing the batteries in this movement but it is my fave quartz. So, there you have it. If you are onthe fence I recommend falling out even if you rack your nuts. The pleasure is worth the pain. Enjoy the pics!!!

45929977625_2971311c82_z.jpg

39879469093_b39613ae3e_z.jpg

45929976805_bef4603099_c.jpg

39879468603_a278217607_c.jpg

45929975585_95f1d4edc2_c.jpg

39879467743_3e30ac901e_b.jpg

39879467493_76ee0c89b3_z.jpg

45929974365_d0130618a5_c.jpg

39879467103_4f99a93b8f_z.jpg

45929977245_817cca6596_z.jpg

46119436264_9c9cb9b70b_z.jpg

Sweet! You definitely picked the right color. Already buckled up. Enjoy your new Gauge!

:cool: Definitely Yellow was the way to go Brad. Congratz!:bravo:

“Watch” out now, that’s fantastic looking man. You sure know how to put things together brother Brad. Congrats twice cause it’s that nice.

The red accents really pop against the yellow and the lume shot is great, congrats.

Great choice Brad ! The yellow dial is an eye catcher with the HP affect.

Wow Brad! I gifted a gauge 9100 to a nephew and have been looking for a replacement maybe this one is it! Awesome Yellow thanks for the great pics! Wing needs to see this! WING OH WING!

Nice pick up...I have been "on the fence" with this one...I like big watches, but 55mm is a beast...and it's 22mm tall.

Do you have any wrist shots by chance?

I was thinking of yellow also.

Congrats Brad! That's one beautiful TIMEpiece! The sun yellow dial is striking. The lume shot along with the others show the essence of this TIMEpiece. And the personalization of the strap with your signature buckle, takes it to another level. Thanks for sharing and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom