đź’ŽDiamond Magnum $288đź’Ž

QUICKVIEW

666-609
Invicta Reserve Men's 52mm Bolt Zeus Magnum Swiss Quartz Chronograph Diamond Bezel Strap Watch

Invicta Reserve Men's 52mm Bolt Zeus Magnum Swiss...
$899.00
or 6 ValuePay : $149.83

Color:

• 666-609_01_swatch
  • 666-609_00_swatch

Invicta's got your wrist covered with this Bolt Zeus Magnum! The flashy case and diamond-bedecked bezel surround a magnificent dial combining mother-of-pearl shimmer and a wealth of chronograph functionality. Just past 6:00, the watch even packs a second dial with its own crown! A comfortable silicone strap secures all that awesome to your wrist - and secures this watch's place in your collection.

Watch Details

• Movement: Swiss Movement Ronda Z60 Quartz Chronograph
  • Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
  • Case Measurements: 55mm
  • Thickness: 20mm
  • Case Material: Stainless steel
  • Bezel: Fixed
  • Crystal: Flame Fusion
  • Dial Material: Alloy and mother-of-pearl
  • Crown:
  • Main Dial: Screw down with function pushers
  • Secondary Dial: Push / pull
  • Complications: 2:30 - Perpetual seconds, 4:00 - Date window, 6:00 - 30-minute and 9:30 - Day of the week
  • Strap: Silicone
  • Strap Measurements: 9-3/4" L x 38mm W
  • Clasp: Buckle
  • Maximum Wrist Size: 8-1/2"
  • Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet
  • Weight: 9 oz
  • Gemstones: Diamond; 0.43ctw - Approximate Total Weight
  • Watch Country of Origin: China
  • Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta watch box with warranty information.

I get that those straps probably cost Invicta $3 a piece, and they are trying to keep costs down to make this special deal. But a silicone strap with diamonds is killing me.

Honestly, put on a bracelet and charge $100 more. And make half the amount. My guess is they wanted a cool price for the collectors, and a quick way to dump another 1000 z60 movements.

MORE IMPORTANTLY....

WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT THE DUDE PRESSURE TESTING THE WATCH IS WEARING? LOOKS LIKE A SAS WITH DIAMOND BEZEL? IT'S NOT THE QUARTZ SEMI SKELETON GEMSTONE ONE THOUGH...
AT THE 17:47 MARK IN THE PRERECORDED VIDEO...

https://www.evine.com/Product/666-6...e=OnAirNowPg-Invicta Ocean Voyage Live666-609

There's one of each available on invictastores.com. Which is interesting cuz I could have sworn that the hostess and Uncle E both said they would never be sold anywhere else...

Honestly, put on a bracelet and charge $100 more. And make half the amount. My guess is they wanted a cool price for the collectors, and a quick way to dump another 1000 z60 movements.

MORE IMPORTANTLY....

WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT THE DUDE PRESSURE TESTING THE WATCH IS WEARING? LOOKS LIKE A SAS WITH DIAMOND BEZEL? IT'S NOT THE QUARTZ SEMI SKELETON GEMSTONE ONE THOUGH...
AT THE 17:47 MARK IN THE PRERECORDED VIDEO...

https://www.evine.com/Product/666-6...e=OnAirNowPg-Invicta Ocean Voyage Live666-609

I was wondering the same thing. I know it was a SAS I think black diamond watch or I could be wrong. I said screw that Bolt Magnum, let me see his watch. Watched it again and It's a White Diamond bezel probably an sw500 HP SAS watch. Would like to know the model# of the watch is.

I was wondering the same thing. I know it was a SAS I think black diamond watch or I could be wrong. I said screw that Bolt Magnum, let me see his watch. Watched it again and It's a White Diamond bezel probably an sw500 HP SAS watch. Would like to know the model# of the watch is.

Could be a prototype

Gold is available for anyone that "missed the boat" and is remorseful. I have a feeling both models will be available in sets of nine for a little while, but code expires, what 2/28?...

Hey, if anybody still wanted to get one of these there's...
Well, you know....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom