Tudor Grantour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
Does anyone here own one of these? I am comparing this head-to-head with the Rolex Explorer II and I can think of over five thousand reasons for choosing this watch instead of the latter. Any opinions on whether or not this is too much like the black Bay I already own? Thanks in advance.
d3e25e7edd73fafac6559e0cdd08681c.jpg
fe05ec89299b4ee715fe7db182b41cd2.jpg
185df6aca9f2fa9e9bd50eb177e8d47f.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I would liken your Black Bay more to the Pelagos. This Grantour looks fairly different and unique. I really like it.

It surely can't be confused with the Black Bay (which is high on my wish list). The Grantour looks amazing.

This watch appears to be out of production. I'm going to visit the local Tudor authorized dealer and see what they have that is comprable. I really like the style of this piece and I'm thinking there's something that looks a lot like it in a different model.

IMO I think the the Grantour stands alone in the Tudor line, but I also think the Black Bay and Pelagos each stand alone. One of the most defining feature of a watch are the indices, the BB with its dots and rectangles, the Pelagos with it's squares, and the Grantour with it's beveled sticks, give each their own flavor.

Two completely different watches there IMO. I would save the 5K and grab this. I don't normally go for a Tudor, but I do like this one. If you have the ability I would say swing away my friend!

Two completely different watches there IMO. I would save the 5K and grab this. I don't normally go for a Tudor, but I do like this one. If you have the ability I would say swing away my friend!
^^^^^+1^^^^^:hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom