gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

The Best deal I ever got from ShopNBC when they put these 9015 powered, sapphire crystal beauties on clearance for $53.00 :jaw:

Aragon Virtuoso Titanium 8040N

Aragon Virtuoso Titanium 8040N

sxXMXgy.jpg

73Gqwfj.jpg

My pride and joy today -- Breitling Colt Automatic, Certified Chronometer.

I don't know that it's ten times better than anything for which I've paid ten times less, lol, but it's a beauty. Was lucky to get the "wings" logo as well, in its last year of production, since they are now going with just the "B" which, I think, is unfortunate. This is the brand that first interested me in owning watches.

Super accurate, as any Swiss COSC is, and certainly my best watch in terms of visibility. The contrast of high polish indices on the dark black dial makes for easy reading at any angle, and it's low light lume is crazy good -- easily on par with my best Seikos -- and lasts all night.

Wish it wasn't such a scratch magnet, haha, but watches are made to be worn, right?

gkDZSVi.jpg

t7O0bPI.jpg

hPKB1La.jpg

e5suDDZ.jpg

For Tuesday, wearing a piece of history, literally; in the form of the Pramzius, Berlin Wall Watch, Limited Edition. Marble, graffiti dial, with actual pieces from the Berlin Wall, encased within the crown.
52a5aa3995f539c393c3be6c78d818b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Classic Renato automatic wartch...der Cyclops!

eyCqn2M.jpg

HSSCOTu.jpg

N5U3O9W.jpg

r6qPGwb.jpg

...and don't forget; next month (October!! Yup; October!) is breast cancer awareness month!

Thank you. Its cool to mess with in the dark. I have a flashlight that will make it glow too :dance:(https://www.amazon.com/Nitecore-TM2...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=GVD8GS85X2FY5MX1FPXZ)

Ahahaha, now THAT'S a flashlight! SWEET!!! I think my highest is half of that. Definitely want to get one of these "sun in the palm of your hand" lights.

Craziest one of I'd seen was an insane 53,000 claimed lumens, but apparently the company, Imalent, has now doubled that, to 100,000 lumens....NUTS. Awesomely nuts!

Back
Top Bottom