- Jul 17, 2014
Sep 15, 2020
David from lifestyle shop has sent this in for me to have a look at this Vostok Amfibia Red Sea.
A very bold watch that is sure to impress upon first look as well as long term. Russia seems to be churning out some amazing designs that are both functional and super cool to look at and use.
Vostok Amphibia RED SEA Automatic Vostok self-winding movement 2415.02 with 31 ruby jewels (no hands winding required, but You can wind up it with winding stem if You have not worn the watch in some time).
- Water resistant up to 200 meters 656 feet
- Side second hand,Average daily rate -20+60 sec.
- Anti-shock balance
- Case diameter (without the crown): 45 mm
- Case thickness: about 14.5 mm
- Stainless steel case
- Width of strap/bracelet 22 mm
- Graduated rotated bezel from st.steel
- Totally wound watches run not less than 31 hrs.Frequency 19800 semi-ascillations per hour
12-Hour dial,Large numerals,Rotating bezel,Screwdown Crown.
- Hands and indexes -Superluminova
-Weight with bracelet about 227 grams
- Average term of service 10 years